Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The weekend

I got to hang out with Daddy on Sunday we watched football well Daddy did all I did was kick him and squeal when Daddy cheered.
Sunday night was a different story. I started to cough and gag then my legs went straight out and I didn't like it. Mammy came in and tried to make me happy but until my legs stopped sticking out straight she couldn't do alot for me. When that was over I puked and some of it went down the wrong pipe. Mammy took out the sucko and started sticking the tube down my throat and up my nose. I kept shaking my head no but she kept telling me to cough and she would stop that the junk had to come out. I coughed but it didn't all come out and she checks my breathing and then she gives me a breathing treatment once I got that I was able to cough the junk out. You know Mammy stayed up checking me all night.
On Monday I was very sleepy well hey I had a rough night. Bonnie didn't like that I was sleeping so much. Then I wasn't peeing so they were watching me even more. Bonnie woke me up but I didn't feel good I was very tight and both Mammy and Bonnie kept saying my eyes were going everywhere. That finally stopped so they kept telling me I had to pee or else they would have to put another tube into me. I finally did go and I felt much better still a bit sleepy but better.
They said I was having seizures but then again it was raining outside and sometimes I have seizures when it rains.

No comments:

Post a Comment