Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My mammy is slacking

Well I spent 11 days in the hospital and they wouldn't tell much to Mammy and she was mad. But of course I was only home 1 day when I had one of the seizures they were looking for. Since then I have been good. I have been having weird things happen with my oxygen levels and my heart rate. Mammy can handle my heart rate going high but when she see low numbers she gets a bit panicy. My low oxygen can be handled with some oxygen so that is easily taken care of.
You know my Mammy stays up all night watching me. She only goes to bed when Daddy's alarm goes off. She gets about 2-3 hours of sleep. She sometimes takes a nap after dinner to catch up on her sleep. She doesn't sleep during the day even though she could caues Bonnie is here with me.
I had fun at Halloween I got dressed up as a doctor and went out trick or treat.
Mammy has alot of doctors appointments set up for me so we will be busy. She is even taking me back to the heart doctor to get me checked out. Even though the last time we were there the said there was nothing wrong with it but she wants to take me again.
Oh well Mammy is the boss

No comments:

Post a Comment