Monday, December 9, 2013

Hotel CHONY

I went on my holidays for a few days. Yup I was in the hospital. I take a lot of medications for my seizures and after awhile they stop working so every now and again we take one away and try a new one. So I went in on Monday and I was so happy had my own room well I had to share with Mammy.
Then they came in and gave me a cool ponytail. Yup they stuck things on to my head so they could see what my brain was doing.
I also got an I.V. put in see
Tuesday we had a bit of fun up she gave me a mustache
Yup I kinda look like Mario from Mario Brothers. Tuesday night was rough I was having a lot of seizures. It happens when start to take away a medication especially when I have been taking it for 8 years. Not to worry they gave me meds in my I.V. to stop them but I was very loopy after
Wednesday I was still having some seizures but I was feeling better so we took a fun picture again this time I look like Luigi
Thursday I was feeling much better I guess the new medication was kicking in so I got to wear the hospital top Mammy made for me and of course we had to take another funny mustache picture
Friday they came in and said I could go home so bye bye ponytail
I think I need some clothes so I can go home
Saying bye bye CHONY of course with a funny mustache picture
Ahhh Home Sweet Home Teach Cataldo
Here is a collage Mammy made with my silly pictures
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment