Friday, June 24, 2011

Wow its been a week

Well other than having some seizures and an eye doctor appointment this week was a bit on the quiet side.
The eye appointment went like they all do come back in 4 mths. I have to get my eyes checked as a medicine I take can damage the eyes. Yes I know I don't have any vision but still its good to get them checked out to see what the long term effects the drug can have on anyone's eyes.

I kinda freaked Bonnie and Mammy out today. I had a seizure while asleep and I didn't wake up at all, cry or even my heart rate or O2 didn't change. Mammy said she will never sleep again after seeing that one today. All she kept saying "how many have we missed while he is asleep like that one?"

Today was Grandad's First Anniversary in Heaven. We all miss him. No more do I hear" How's my lad today?" and no one seems to rub my legs like he did.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment