Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I have been having a lot of seizures lately so does this mean that my VNS is working and now my meds need to be reduced well we will see what the doc has to say later today. I scared Mammy and Bonnie the other day I had a big seizure in the van and they had to pull over on the highway and swipe my VNS and give me oxygen. Every year September, October and November are not great months for me and my seizures. Well since I have been born I have always been in the hospital in October and I might be in again getting my brain waves checked out. Well at least the doc said the last day I saw her that she would like to bring me in after my VNS was on to see what it was doing so I will find out today when I am going on my holidays again.
I also have an ortho check up on my hips and spine. We are also getting pictures of my hand done as I cannot straighten out my thumb on my left hand anymore. So we will just have to wait and see what they see.
I will probably see John or Walter as I need to get new long legs made and Mammy has to get an appointment for Eoghan to get his lifts for his shoes checked out. Will let you know what happens later today.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment