Thursday, September 22, 2011

Well the latest

Well ortho appointment went good don't have to go back for 6 mths. I go back on Tuesday to see Walter to make my new long legs so I can stand with the right support.
Neuro appointment was ok we got to see Karen and she upped my VNS and we go back in 2 weeks and she will up it again. They want to get my VNS up to a better zap before they start messing with my meds.
My seizures have calmed down a bit again but then again the weather isn't as crazy as it was and the temperature's have kinda stopped going up and down like a yo-yo.
Can you believe Mammy has gotten another appointment for me next week? She is bringing me to get my flu shot. So i think we have had a record this month with doctor's appointments I will have visited 9 doctors this month and next month I already have 3 scheduled. So my Mammy is very busy between my doctor's appointments, my therapies, getting my school set up, making sure I have all my medications, touching base with the insurance company so everthing gets covered and now she is working on get me a walker so I can get mobile.
Hopefully the tooth fairy will be visiting me soon, yup I have 3 loose teeth. The top 2 are very wiggly and one on the bottom has just started to wiggle. She hopes I don't swallow them when they fall out other wise she will have to do a search and rescue for them in my nappy hehehehe
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment