Friday, December 16, 2011

Finally an update

Well Mammy has been back in business with the computer for nearly 3 weeks and its only now she is updating the blogs. I don't know but I might have to get Nanny on board to help post my updates in a more timely fashion.
THe latest is my seizures have been a bit on the funny side up having some that I haven't had in a while and the ones that have been the norm for me are still there but not as bad. Had some seizures last Saturday morning and in the afternoon I spiked a high temperature. Mammy gave me some panadol and it took my temperature down. You know I was feeling great and Mammy was muttering ---------- autonomic dysfunction.
Other news I went to the wheelchair clinic and got to try out a really cool gait trainer ( fancy walker) so now Mammy is hoping that I will get one. As she says I can kick really good so there is no reason I cannot move around if I have the right equipment. We also are checking in to getting me some big boy wheels. Yup my first real wheelchair and then may be we can ditch the buggy wheelchair. Well after all I will be 7 soon and I do have an image to up hold. Well I cannot be dressing really cool and not have the right wheels to show off in now can I?
Santy Clause will be coming soon and Mammy was taking pictures of us the other night for the Christmas cards so she picked them up today and is supposed to be getting them out in the mail tomorrow. Must get her to post some new pictures on here
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment