Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Santa came , Santa came

Santa came and I got an Uggly doll well its like a teddy bear and a Sock Monkey I really like him he is green and stripy. I also got a nice puppy blanket its just like my sheep blanket its nice and soft and fluffy.
Santa came to Eoghan and Maurs too. E got some kind of games for his box in the living room. You know he talks to his friends and they play the game together. Maurs got a basketball she better not bounce it in the house or Mammy will go ape. She also got a fake puppy. We all got clothes too.
Dinner was over in Nanny's house we always have Christmas dinner there.
Mammy's van is in the shop and it should be fixed later today. If its not raining we might go to the beach. There are nice basketball courts there and also a swing I can use. Of course Mammy will have to have a walk on the beach so I guess we will take the jogging buggy. I am getting too big for it now. Once I get my new wheelchair we will be using the buggy I have now for trips like that.
We are supposed to be going to the Botanical Gardens to see the Train Show this week too. E and Maurs are off from school so its a bit noisy in the house during the day time but we are having fun.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment