Friday, January 13, 2012

Its gone.........................................

Yup another tooth is missing and I know they won't even try looking for it. I had a rough day with seizures and they had to give me an up the butt even Mammy isn't brave enough to look in that mess. They had to double bag my nappy after I did my business and everyone was saying they could still smell it.
Had doctors appointment today but no changes in my Dystonia meds for now. We will go back after a few months after I have the botox done and see if that will help if not I have loads of room to go up on my Artane.
Was sucking back some O2 for a while yup had more seizures I had 5 fairly bad ones and one really bad one today. Yeah its raining so as Mammy says lets blame the weather. I am back wearing bibs again cause I am drooling like a bandit I know they will be taking out the sucko machine again to suck all the spit up. I really don't like that thing but I suppose its better than getting sick.
Oh well Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment