Friday, March 30, 2012

My Mammy has been slacking here again. Well maybe its a bit of my fault well it really is my fault. You see my "ahem" seizures have been causing some problems. Well I cannot sit up without a lot of support again. Just a few weeks ago I could sit for a while on my own before I would start to wobble now even holding on to me I wobble. I am very sleepy well so would you if you had firecrackers going off in your head. Was at the doctor the other day and they want to bring me in for a bit of a holiday to check things out. Watch I will be back to myself by then. I seem to hit these rough patches when the weather changes but now they seem to be taking more out of me and it takes me a bit longer to get back to my jolly self.
Mammy finally got a full nights sleep then she was complaining she was still tired. I even behaved for Daddy.
Going to a new doc on Monday to check out my thyroid and all the other things they need to check out on me. Mammy and Bonnie were joking that soon I will have to start shaving my upper lip. Come on ladies I am only 7.
Oh weather calm down so I can get back to being myself. I want to go to the zoo and the gardens but we are sticking close to home just incase. Maybe if I am good tonight we might go somewhere tomorrow????????

Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment