Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sick again

Man oh man was I sick. I was trying my best to throw up my belly. Mammy was afraid I would "blow" my nissen. That's the surgery I had on my belly last summer. Because of this surgery I cannot throw but I still do the heave ho like everybody. Mammy call it the dry heaves. Then on Friday morning very early I peed out what looks like sand in my nappy. Yup that's right Mammy said kidney stones. I put a lot of those little buggers out. She called the doctors and in the end neuro gave a script for an ultrasound , blood work and they want me to pee in the bag (haha) so I go on Monday. All weekend peeing out the sandy stuff and even Daddy was a bit shocked when he say the mess in my nappy. Well today went and had the scan on my waterworks and had my blood done all with no problems. Yes there is a "but" coming i wouldn't pee in the bag so Mammy put the tube up my little boy part and I still wouldn't give up my pee. So back to the doctor again and told them I wasn't giving up my pee. They said they needed my pee so Mammy could either walk around with me for another hour and if I didn't give it up she had to take me to the ER. So guess where I ended up? that's right the ER.Of course I peed and the bag came off we I hadn't peed in a long time and it went every where. There was on a small bit left in the bag the rest was everywhere. SO they had me wait until my blood work was back and that was a wait. Mammy was tired and she was a bit short on her coffee intake for the day. SO the results scan "normal" blood work "normal" so basically I don't have kidney stones and there is nothing wrong with me. But then why did I lose over 5lbs as I couldn't keep anything in my belly and what was the crud that was coming out of my little boy part? Mammy is really starting to hate the word "normal" cause every test genetic, metabolic, bloods, scans etc are coming back "normal". So if I am normal then what is everybody else? Why can I not walk, talk, and do all the normal things that other kids my age can do? Oh well I guess I am just a different "normal" Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment