Wednesday, May 16, 2012

We haven't updated here in a week or two so blame Mammy. I was in the hospital for a few days getting my brain waves checked out. It told us why my dystonia has been kicking in and also why my vision is going on the blink again. Yup I am having zaps from those to places in my brain. It sucks as I was just getting used to being able to see again and now oh well we just won't talk about that. My little buddy Graham was in the hospital and Mammy popped up to see him. I got to go home on Wednesday but Graham got sent back to the PICU. So sad Graham passed away in his Mammy's arms on Saturday May 12th. He was just 13 months old. Prayers and hugs for Graham's Mammy, Daddy and big brother C. Still waiting to hear about my wheelchair. Oh yeah I am in a contest to see if I can win a special needs trike. Wouldn't that be cool to have a trike it would make me more like other kids my age. People forget that I am 7 years old, yup I am not a baby but a big boy. Mammy will put the link in but you will have to copy and paste it. So people please vote for me. http://www.facebook.com/FCMichigan?v=app_248518978578050&app_data=entry_id%3D5167779 Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment