Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

She is late putting up post here but sure I suppose better late than never. Saint Patrick's Day started early for me as I had to go to my Religious instruction class at 8:30am. Then from there to Mass and then back home and Mammy packed my bag and got all my bit and bobs together that I would need for the day out. We went up to Mike and Siobhan's house for the day and of course to see the parade. You know in my 8 years I have only missed 2 parades. The year I was born as I was Baptized on the Sunday the parade was on and another one when I was 4 as I was sick and my seizures were crazy so Mammy decided to stay home just in case we would have to take a trip to the hospital. Poor Mammy was tired as she had stayed up to bling out my wheels for St. Patrick's Day. I was one cool looking gasúr sporting my "Irish Pride" on my chair and of course I had my Shamrock blanket that Nanny brought back from Ireland for me. Also had on my Aran jumper( Irish sweater) and my Aran hat.I was also sporting my cool sunglasse "Shamrock" ones. It was cold but I was lovely and warm as I was all bundled up in my many layers.So here are a few pictures Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment