Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mammy has been slacking here again

Yup isn't it terrible she hasn't posted here since last month but at least she has some pictures so instead of getting a scéal fada she is going to put up pictures instead. Yeah getting ready to go out At the park all bundled up Me and Mammy I'm one cool gasúr ready for the snow in my wheels my cool wellies see how my chair fits in the back of the van she puts the seat at the back everyone wearing their seatbelts look my tooth is falling out tada its gone saying goodbye to "I woof you" and hello to shamrocks hello shamrocks Just look at my new cool biker boots Shamrock g-tube pad She is even making me a nappy cover Me and Mammy chillin new hair do cornrows i'm soo cool At the park with Mammy It's cold Happy Birthday Eoghan Happy Birthday Mammy and no I'm not telling her age Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment