Thursday, August 29, 2013

Who Do You Run 4?

A few weeks ago Mammy signed up with a group on Facebook called I Run for Michael. The group is able body people who like to run get matched up with kids like me. So we get a buddy and inspire them to run for us. A few of my buddies have signed up and they also have been paired up with a running buddy. So on Tuesday August 27th I got my buddy. Jay Hartman is now my running buddy. Right now Jay is overseas serving our country in Afghanistan. So can you all give a big HELLO to Jay for both serving our contry and for being my running buddy.
So if you like to run and would like your miles to count for someone who cannot run for themselves pop over and join I Run for Michael on facebook or you can go to the website www.whoirun4.com and just follow the instructions and get matched up with a special person. Also if you are interested in getting your special little one matched up with a runner just go to the pages and sign them up. WHO DO YOU RUN 4? JAY HARTMAN RUNS 4 ME Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment