Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hello June

The month of June is nearly over and she is finally updating here. Well Eoghan my big brother made his Confirmation on June 7th and we had his party at Auntie Dee's house. It was a BBQ we had but I didn't eat any of it cause I always bring my own food where ever I go. Not too sure how Mammy would be able to put ribs, corn and baked potato in to my feed bag. That's funny "feed bag" you would think I was a small pony. Well school is over for me right now and I start back again in July for a few weeks for the summer session. Then I will have vacation again in August for a few weeks. I am in the extended year program for school so its nearly like I have to go to summer school but its regular school for me. Mammy is waiting to hear from the School District cause I have to get my IEP done again for September.She will give them another week but if she doesn't hear from them she will be sending out her magic letters and they will get my IEP done. Its sad to think she has to remind them to do my IEP. Daddy and Rebekah had their birthdays this month. So a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY for my cousin Rebekah she is now 21 years old. Of course a big Happy Birthday for my Daddy I'm not allowed to tell you how old he is. Oh cannot forget Happy Fathers Day to all the Daddies out there too. Granddad's Anniversary was on June 24th its had to believe its been 3 years since he died. So here are pictures from June Eoghan
Eoghan and Nanny
Eoghan cake
at the Botanical Gardens
Me
Visting Granddad
Sitting up chatting to Granddad

No comments:

Post a Comment