Saturday, May 17, 2014

Tada look what I got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, look, look what came for me my new jogging buggy
There is a huge difference between the old one and the new one
There is plenty of growing room in it for me
Mammy is going to make some seat covers for my new wheels so we will probably be taking a trip to Joann's to get some cool fabrics.  Mathieu put in his speak for flames and racing stripes oh and spinning hub caps.

There are so many people that came together and made this happen for me. Steve-o gave the shout out to all his friends and thanks to them I now have my new comfy new jogging buggy.
It all started with Mammy entering me in a race at Citi Field and then Steve-o stepped in and helped me to do the obstacles and then the photographer took this picture

So thanks to Spartan Race for having the special needs race at Citi Field. Thanks to the guys that carried me and my chair up and down the stairs. Thanks to Steve-o for carrying me through the obstacles and around the course. If it wasn't for Steve-o for pushing Mammy to set up the "GoFundMe" page and then giving a shout out to all his friends. Thanks to everyone who gave to my "GofundMe" Tracey Baum,  Matthew Bowen, Eric Furtado, Chasing Micheal Mills, Ryan Peters, Chris Holt, Rocco Chappie, Don Kelly, Anonymous, Risa Patterson, Sean Gifford, Danny McCracken, Anonymous, Stacy Kishpaugh, Minnia Urrey, Christopher Bonante, Anonymous, OMNES Events, Lonya Gilbert, Steve-o, Donna, Anonymous, Johanna Lopez, Janice Dolitsky, Anonymous, Karen Freeser, Carrie Anne McCollum, Anna, Rita Conway-Cosgrove, Anonymous, Venessa Laporte.
You all made this possible Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment