Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mammy has been slacking again

Well I finally got out of Hotel CHONY. I was there for 8 days. I am having a lot of seizures in my sleep but you cannot see them so they tried upping one of my meds to see if that would help but it didn't. Then they decided to take me off of the Keto Diet as I was getting very skinny. I am now on regular formula and Mammy is keeping her fingers crossed that the atonic seizures won't come back. They tried another med for a few days it worked the first night but not after that. They also said it helped me to not have any seizures while I came off the Keto Diet.

Well I have put some weight on almost 5lbs I am getting so close to being 40lbs again. Mammy is so happy I am putting the weight on. I am going back to see the Nutritionist tomorrow and we will see how much more weight I have put on.

Mothers Day I did a 5k with Mammy it was fun she even didn't stop going up the big hill. Then we went to Mikes house and had a BBQ. When we came back Mammy and I went out and did more walking. Mammy loves walking but I like to go fast so she better start running soon.

Well she won't have any excuse as my new wheels are supposed to be delivered on Thursday. Yup my new special needs jogger is supposed to be delivered by Edgar our UPS man. We will have to take it out for a test run so Mammy better find her trainers. Oh I cannot wait for my new wheels to come. Will get Mammy to post some pictures of my new wheels.

Haha someone told Mammy she will have to add flames, racing stripes and spinning hub caps to my new wheels. She already has some flames for it and may be she will be able to get some racing stripes for it but the spinning hub caps not sure about that. Oh well Sín é.

Oh here is a picture of Mammy and me after our 5k in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment