Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Friday May 30th 2014

Friday was a very busy day for me and Mammy. We had to go out and drive the van as Mammy had gotten it fixed on Thursday. So we went on the highway and we visited Granddad.
See I always have smiles for Granddad
Then we came back as my teacher George was coming but his meeting ran late so I didn't have school yeah!! Then we had to bring the van back to the garage and they checked it out and it was running good so we had to bring it to another place for an inspection. It passed!!!!!
Nanny rang and said she had gotten a delivery for me a big box. So we went over after Eoghan and Maurs came out from school. It was a gift from my running buddy Jay Hartman. I got cool things, medals from his races, an Army outfit with my own name tag (cool right!!!), cool shades, a pirate treasure chest, tattoos and my favourite mustaches!!!! Here are a few pics
Thank you so much Jay for the wonderful package

No comments:

Post a Comment