Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Saturday May 31st 2014 Road Trip

On Saturday we took a little road trip up to Tuxedo New York. You see a little while back we went to a Spartan race out at Citi Field both Maura and me took part in the kids race so Maurs wanted to do one where there was mud so off to the race in Tuxedo we went. Here we are at the Spartan kids race starting line
While Maurs is running her race me and Mammy are checking out the obstacles near the kids race and you will never guess who we saw? Steve-o. Steve carried me during my race at Citi Fields and without Steve-o and his friends I wouldn't have my nice new jogging buggy. So it was really nice to see him and to thank him and everyone  for everything they have done for me. Steve wanted to bring me on the course and do a few obstacles I really don't know how he did it but Mammy let me go off and play with the big boys and girls ALL BY MYSELF. Can you believe it????? We took a bit of a detour and headed over to the kids race and Josh Gibney took these cool photos

Then we headed over to the end of the kids race and I got a medal. Thanks Melandie Williamson Alexander for taking some pictures too.
 Then we went back to the big boys and girls race course and had more fun
So our road trip turned into an adventure for me and yes I did have fun. Thanks to Steve, Earl, Greg, Henry,  Devon, Terrance, Laura, Kayla, Melandie and many more and we cannot forget to thank Spartan Race because with out them I would have probably never met this fine group of guys and gals and get to have the experience of a life time. THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment