Sunday, January 16, 2011

Under the weather again

I love the winter time as I like the cold but it seems the cold doesn't like me. Yup I am under the weather again. This time its a ruptured ear drum. I am having a lot of seizures little ones. So I am back on oxygen Mammy said if I don't stop pulling the thing out of my nose she will glue it on. But you know she won't do that to me. I seem to have my days and nights mixed up again. All I know is I get to spend time with Mammy all to myself. She is a bit cranky cause I don't go to sleep until the wee hours of the morning and she has to get up to look after Eoghan and Maura and I get to sleep in. I am getting to listen to a lot of music which I love and Mammy got this cool thing called a Nook for Christmas and it can read books to me. Mammy said she might take me to a concert in the city later on in the year just Mammy, Nanny and me. That will be nice.
I have a few surgeries coming up this year but as Mammy says I will weather through them. My birthday is coming up soon and I will also be getting my new big boy recliner hopefully on Wednesday. Mammy has to rearrange the living room she is making me my own space will all of my equipment around me. Hopefully she will take pictures of my new space in the living room

No comments:

Post a Comment