Monday, January 31, 2011

Crazy few days

Thursday was my Birthday and I was 6 years old. As Mammy says I have come along way and I am to keep fighting. It snowed for my Birthday and Eoghan and Maurs didn't have to go to school so Mammy took us sledding. So she made us all bundle up and yes she squished me in to the jogger as she said there was no way she was going to be trying to pull my wheelchair over the piles of snow at the corners. It was very busy on the hill as all the schools were closed so I didn't get to go on the sled. I was not a happy camper about that. Mammy did take some pictures so she might put them up later.
Friday morning I threw up in my sleep and Mammy said I made a big mess but I was fine. Later on in the afternoon I was having some seizures and then my heart rate went crazy. Of course they gave me some yucky meds to stop them but it didn't work so they had to give me an "up the butt" and that helped. Saturday morning I was very sleepy well so would you be if you got all the meds I got. So Nanny took Eoghan and Maurs to Irish classes and I got to hang out with Mammy. Wouldn't you know the same thing happened I threw up and started having the seizures and my poor chest hurt with the way my heart was beating. Mammy didn't play any games and gave me the good stuff to stop those puppies. yup it was an "up the butt" but at least it stopped them. I go on Monday to see my doctor so we will have to wait and see what she is going to do with my meds

No comments:

Post a Comment