Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mammy has been slacking again but here are some pictures

Christmas Eve in the Gardens
Me and the Ginger bread family
Aren't we cute
Me and the Caterpiller Eoghan and Maurs in the background
See I took off my glasses to check it out
My big brother Eoghan
Another caterpiller
The 3 of us and the Ginger Bread house
Me and Eoghan
Looks like the butterfly is going to take Maura away
Eoghan, Maura and me
Eoghan
Maura
Christmas picture
Mammy likes this one of us
Christmas morning and all the prezzies under the tree
Eoghan and Maura opening up their prezzies
I got cool Addidas trainers
Daddy helping me open my prezzies
I got a drum
This is hard work
All done I can relax
At Nanny's opening prezzies on the recliner
Yup thats all mine
Getting help
Checking out my style
Dec 27 2010 snow and sledding on the street Bronx style
Hey I even get a turn
Oh no I am tipping over
Me and Eoghan see my cool wellies
Mammy likes this one
Hey not fair I cannot throw snowballs

No comments:

Post a Comment