Friday, February 3, 2012

Finally getting OT

Can you believe it? I haven't had occupational therapy since I was in school and that was August 2010. They finally found someone. I'm not too sure I am really excited about it but Mammy sure is and so is Luz my PT. Mammy and Bonnie have been doing the stuff that my OT's from EI showed them. Mammy is the one to push me I complain to Bonnie and she will stop. Hehehehe I have her wrapped around my little finger. I don't think my new OT will let me get away with too much if Mammy is around. Mammy sure does push me all she will say is "do it again" then she will say okay do it 2 more times and that will be it. Oh no its not she will make me do something else.
Today I was at the peds office for my yearly check up everything looked good. They gave me the PPD and then they started poking me to get blood out of me. It wasn't too bad they got it on the first poke. So we will see how things are when the results come in.
When we got back Mammy took me out of my carseat and then she made me stand up on the footpath until Bonnie brought my buggy around. Well I wasn't too happy with that but she made me do it. Luz my PT would have been happy to see that.

Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment