Saturday, February 18, 2012

Went back to see Dr K

Went back to see Doc K the other day. Well she was twisting my legs and arm in all different directions. She is very happy that the botox shots have worked very well in my ankles, right hamstring and my left arm/hand. Now my left hamstring is another story but it looks like I will have to go under the knife and get that fixed but not right now later on.

Maurs was sick and Mammy took her to the doctor so she got some meds. She has that nasty horrible cold with a terrible cough. Now Mammy is barking a bit she must have gotten it from Maurs.
While at the docs office with Maurs the doc asked about me and wanted to talk about the blood work I had done at my yearly check up. Yup there is a problem it seems my thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) is off the wall high. So I now have to go and see a new doc with olgy on the end of his/hers name. I think I will have seen all the "olgy" docs that a boy has to see. Oh well the appointment isn't until April so we will have to wait and see what happens then

Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment