Sunday, February 10, 2013

Emergency Room Visit

Well I had a trip the the E.R. the other day. No it wasn't because of my seizures but because my nose kept bleeding.I scared Mammy cause at one time there was blood coming out my mouth and nose. So she took me to the E.R. I think everyone knows that Mammy tries not to bring me to the E.R.unless its bad but this time I scared the puttins out of her. I know you can have nose bleeds in the winter Eoghan gets them all the time but it wasn't anything like Eoghan's nose bleeds. Eoghan's bleeds stop very quickly but mine didn't want to stop even when Mammy packed my nose. I probably didn't help either as I tried to get the stuff out of my nose. I got look at pretty fast well I think the nurse was a bit freaked out as my heart rate was in the 150's but that's kinda normal for me and yes my heart doctor knows. I don't have an issue with my heart its the part of the brain that tells my heart to beat that doesn't work right some times. So in the end they let me go home with Mammy and I got another script for medicine and also told to get a vaporizer so my nose wouldn't get so dry and bleed. Now I am coughing up a storm and Mammy is giving me some breathing treatments my head hurts and now so does my belly and sides. Its from all the coughing. Its funny Mammy keeps telling everyone else to stay away from her as she doesn't want to catch their germs but yet she will hug and cuddle with me in my bed and she is not afraid to my germs. Oh well Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment