Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hotel CHONY

I checked in to Hotel CHONY on Tuesday afternoon and got hooked up for my VEEG so they can see my seizures. Here I am with my new hair do

So nothing really exciting happened on Tuesday night other than my usual seizures that I have when I am asleep so not much change there. 
Then on Wednesday morning my Doctor came in and said that they might keep me an extra day or so in hopes that I would have the new "episode" on VEEG.
Hello from Hotel CHONY day 2
Didn't really like my new hair do so I decided to pull at it hehehe
and I pulled
and then I guess my hand slipped and it got me on my mouth
not to worry it didn't hurt and Mammy fixed it back again.
So Daddy is on duty with me this evening and tonight and Mammy said to watch me as I was kinda acting a bit funny. Guess what I had the puking episode and they got it all on tape. So they think it is a seizure but we will know for sure tomorrow when they have gone through everything. The best thing was I had 2 of the episodes. So until tomorrow Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment