Saturday, January 9, 2016

Not my happy self

For the past week or so my seizures have not behaving. They happen when I wake up and are usually less than a minute and they can well usually happen when I am going to sleep but are less than a minute. Well this week I have been having more of them. Thursday was a really bad day a really, really bad day. Mammy even had packed my "Go Bag". She had even called and talked to the Nurse Practitioner to let her know that I was having a bad day. I had already gotten 2 rescue meds and they were only slowing down my seizures not stopping them. So they came up with a plan I got my afternoon meds about and hour before I usually get them. If I wasn't any better I should go down to the ER and she would get them to admit me upstairs. Well I finally went to sleep and stayed asleep for about 5 hours. When I woke up I had a little seizure and it stopped on its own.
Friday I was very sleepy and Mammy was happy that my teacher called to say he wouldn't be able to make it so Mammy let me sleep. So I slept the day away but when I woke up I had seizures again but I got my rescue med and the rest of the day wasn't so bad.
I got washed and dressed today and stayed asleep and as soon as Mammy put me in the van and put my music on I woke up and started singing. Guess what?? NO SEIZURES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today has been a good day a really really good day. I only had 1 seizure and that was when I woke up from my nap.

I have a few appointments coming up my PET Scan has been scheduled, my Botox shots have been scheduled but we might have to change that appointment. Still waiting to see when I will be going in on my holidays and also waiting for my MRI appointment. Then once all that is done then they will have a meeting with all the big wigs and see if they can do surgery to help stop some of my seizures.

Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment