Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy New Year 2016!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!! Well we will see if Mammy will keep up on my page this year,
Highlights of last year
Some really, really, really nice people got me my tricycle. Thank you very much. I love going out riding my bike.
Look no hands!!!


This summer my Daddy was diagnosed with Non Hodgkins Lymphoma. He had to have his spleen and part of his pancrease removed because there were tumors. Then he came home from the hospital and then he started his chemo treatments. Then he had to get a special tube put in his arm so they could give him his chemo. Mammy had to take care of that and once a week Karl would come in and change the dressing.

So Mammy had a busy summer between my appointments and Daddy's appointments.Then Maurs fell off her scooter and broke her arm so Mammy had to go to the emergency room with her. Maurs was in the Youth Police Academy with the broken arm so she had to drop her off and pick her up. Eoghan and Nanny didn't get to go to Ireland with everything that was going on.

I had one of my seizure medications changed and it seems to be working. I had a hospital stay the end of September and they saw the usual stuff with my seizures. Shortly after I started doing something Mammy was wondering about if it was seizures or not so I got to go on my holidays again in December. Yup Mammy was right. It is seizures but the new medication seems to be working on some of my seizures. Now I have one spot that is shooting seizures all the time so they are going to look in to see if maybe they can do surgery. Nobody panic there is a lot they have to check out before we would meet with the surgery people and even with all the tests they still might say "No".
They are also doing a gene study and we got asked if we would like to be part of it. Of course Mammy said yes. This test is really expensive and they might be able to find out what is wrong with me. Now its going to take months before we will hear anything. Any tests I have had in the past have all been normal but this test might just might give us answers but then again might leave us with bigger questions. Time will let us know if they find anything.

I got to see Santa and oh was I so excited even Eoghan and Maurs got their picture taken with me and Santa.

I might have to have surgery on my hip its a bit dodgy but so far so good it hasn't given me a lot of problems. I am also getting real food no more formula and since Mammy started me on food I have grown and put some weight on. I get so excited when I hear the blender going that is the bell to tell me its food time. Mammy uses a syringe and puts the food in to my belly with the feeding tube.

So let's see what 2016 has in store for me this year!!!!!
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment