Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pictures from Jan 27th 2011 my Birthday

I want to have a go
Sitting pretty waiting
My sister Maura making a snowman
Eoghan getting ready to go down the hill
At the bottom now has to climb back up the hill
Come on Eoghan
Hi everyone


For Finnian's birthday he was lucky his brother and sister didn't have school because of the snow. I took them out sledding and boy did I get a work out between pushing and pulling Finnian in his jogger that he is a bit too big for over the piles of snow and over sidewalks that were not cleared. We had a small party well more like a family get together on Sunday where he got some prezzies. Our Finnian is on the Keto diet for his seizures and is tube fed so he doesn't get to eat cake or all the nice things that you get at a party. The one thing he does like is opening prezzies.
Happy Birthday to my Special Little Man keep fighting the fight and I will always be in your corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment