Friday, August 19, 2011

Finally Mammy is updating

Well the latest is I got my VNS put in on the 8th of August and it was turned on today. So now I am all wired up. Mammy even got to swipe my magnet on my VNS today as I was having a tonic seizure. She said her knees were knocking as she was hoping she was doing it right. It stopped my seizure "yahoo".
Eoghan came back from Ireland with Nanny on Wednesday and they had all kinds of nice prezzies for me and Maurs.
I have to go back to the water works doc for a check up as I have been having some peeing issues. Mammy even took me to the ER one night as I had not peed in a very long time. She did try to get the pee out with the tube at home but it didn't work. You know as the doc was checking me out in the ER I peed so they just sent me home. It has happened a few times since so I have to go and get the water works department checked out.
I have a good few doctors appointments next week so that will keep us busy while Daddy, Eoghan and Maurs go to South Carolina to Pop and Grandma's. So I will have Mammy all to myself for 5 days Bonnie will be here during the day she changed her holidays because of all of my appointments.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment