Monday, August 1, 2011

Pictures of me

I was tiny
First pair of glasses
Yup that's me
First birthday
Easter 2006
First cataract surgery
Second cataract surgery
Getting my brain waves read
I used to like my stander
Yup this is me after a bad round of seizures
Me and eoghan
See I sometimes can sit on my own
Happy me
Yup I know I look like John Fahy in this picture
Me and Maurs chillin in my big boy bed
Orchard Beach
zonked in my car seat
Mr Magoo
pretending to be asleep
You want me to smile?
In my Galway gear
This was taken right before I had my first grand mal seizure 05
Happy me
The 3 kitty cats
Fun in the snow
Halloween
Fun in the park with Maurs
Silly me
Pre-K graduation
At the beach
See I am sitting up on my own again
Dr.Finnian
The Gardens
Hi
Cool dude
St. Patricks Day '11
One of Mammy's favourite pics
sucking back some O2

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures. I have not been to orchard beach in years. I used to work in the Bronx and we would head there for school field trips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were there today but only Maura and myself. Finny got to hang out in the AC with his nurse at home. Love the Bronx Riviera

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the Mammy of a 14 year old girl with cerebral palsy I found these pictures of your handsome son very moving xx

    ReplyDelete