Thursday, August 4, 2011

The weather is really messing with me

Take today for example, I am sleeping next thing I know I am in my bed and Bonnie is shoving the oxygen thing up my nose. All I wanted to do was sleep and I did almost 4 hours. My O2 dipped down to the 60's but then Mammy noticed my hand was twitching. So she went to get the camera and of course the card wasn't in it so by the time she was all set up to tape me the seizure had stopped.
The last few days have been a bit off. Yesterday when the PT was here I had a seizure I hope we didn't scare him off. I think that was the first one I have had with him. I know I have had some with my speech lady just small ones nothing to really worry about.
Now I haven't done a #2 in a few days even though they are giving me stuff to make me go so I guess I will be getting the other stuff to make me go. They better get the gas masks out and have the hose ready in the tub to clean me off. Well hopefully I will go otherwise we will be taking a trip to the hospital to get me cleaned out. Its bad enough that Mammy and Bonnie have to see my tush I really don't want a load of nurses and doctors looking at it. So fingers crossed that there will be an explosion in my nappy tomorrow.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment