Thursday, February 7, 2013

Doctor's Visit

Went to the doctor yesterday and even he said "The boy doesn't look good" thanks doc. I had a temp of 102.4 when they checked it so they gave me some medi up my butt to bring my temp down.Of course I try to throw up and nothing is happening so I cough and gag all over the table. The doc checked my ears out and I have an ear infection and he said it looks like I have a sinus infection and I the bug that most people have been getting. I feel miserable. I am not happy at all and I ache all over. I got the nice pink stuff to help my ears and my sinus and I got another medi that is supposed to help me stop throwing up but that doesn't seem to be working. Mammy has to watch me and make sure I keep peeing so she keeps pushing ginger ale in to me very slowly but of course I am still gagging. If I am not getting any better she will have to take me to the hospital. So keep your fingers crossed that doesn't happen. Eoghan is on the mend but Mammy said she will keep him home for a few more days to make sure he gets over it this time. So far so good Mammy has not gotten the bug but she said she has a bit of a cold and hoping it won't get any worse. Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment