Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Oh I am soooooooo sick

Yup I caught the bug that the other 2 had. I was fine this morning got dressed up in my snowsuit and took Maurs to school. Did pretty good with George my teacher but started to get a bit sleepy so when he left I had a lovely nap in my chair. When I woke up I didn't feel good so Mammy let me lie down in my bed then I started sneezing and the snot was flying. Next thing my machine is beeping up a storm my heart rates are high. Mammy took my temp and it was only 99.8 so thats not bad. Next thing I start coughing and trying to up chuck my belly. This is not good. Eoghan is still not feeling good so he was at home and his temp keeps going up and down. So Mammy was busy checking her boys today. Mammy decided to check my temp up my butt and it was high 102 so she gave me some of the yummy medi but it made me really try and up chuck my guts. She had to drain everything out of my tummy its easy to do. All you have to do is hook up a special tube to my other belly button and presto everything in my belly comes out. Magic it is. So the yummy medi comes out and all the milk I had for my breakfast comes out its not good especially when my temp is high so she calls the doc's office and they send a script for the up the butt medi to bring my temp down. You know I don't like those things. Doing okay but I still don't like anything in my tummy so Mammy said she will give me diet ginger ale and it should help. We will see but so far my temp is down to 100.7 so at least that is heading in the right direction. The other bad thing is my seizures are starting to pop up just little ones but Mammy is watching me really good. Keep your fingers crossed that none of the bad boys show up. I am going to the doctor tomorrow and we will see what he has to say. Mammy said she will take Eoghan in as he is not doing good at all. Maurs went back to school today she has a bit of a cough but otherwise doing good. She had to play hooky from basketball as Mammy didn't want to take me out again as it is cold and kinda snowing here in New York. So fingers crossed I get over this bug quickly and not lose too much weight Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment