Monday, February 4, 2013

Hello February

I got my first progress report from my Religious Instruction Class. I have only missed 1 class since I started and even showed up on Sunday even with all the snow on the ground. Some of you might not know but I will be making my First Holy Communion in May.
See I have my red on for Valentine's Day yup Mammy has pimped my ride again for the holiday. She has some cool fabrics for the next holiday coming up that's right St. Patrick's Day. She also got some Easter fabric man will my wheels be pimped or what? Eoghan and Maurs are sick I hope they keep their germs I don't need to get sick this week as I am getting my Botox shots on Thursday. Also I am now 36lbs and I don't want to lose weight again. Daddy was on holidays from work but he goes back to work tomorrow. Oh how I will miss Daddy changing my nappy well he lets me kick and have fun. Mammy doesn't she even makes me lift my bum up so she can put the nappy under me. She also tells me she will smack my bare backside if I kick her. She is no fun at all. Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment