Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Seizures, phone calls, surgery

On Saturday evening I had a crying fit. Yup I woke up screaming and I don't know why? It took along time for me to calm down in the end it was Mammy's arms wrapped tight around me and my music that calmed me down.
Sunday was a sleepy day well after the crying session on Saturday any one would be tired. Sunday night I had another seizure but thankfully she didn't have to give me an up the butt. My leg was sore after the seizure. Well you can just imagine having the mother of all mothers of a cramp but to have it all on one side of your body that thing hurt.
Monday morning bright and early Maddy called and said that they are going ahead with my surgery on my belly. But the date didn't work as I am having surgery to remove the pins from my legs so the belly surgery was rescheduled for the 16th of May. So now thats all set up Mammy was still waiting for a call form the neuro's office to see what they thought of my weekend.
Got the call back and Mammy was hoping that they weren't going to mess with my meds. Well they didn't thankfully but they did suggest that we come in and talk about getting the VNS. So it looks like I might have another surgery on the books if we go through with it.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment