Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday

Oh well lets see where I will start. OK well we went to the ENT doc today and I didn't feel right and Mammy said I looked a bit jumpy. Get to the docs office and we were waiting for our turn and the next thing my machine started beeping. My heart rate went over 230 well Bonnie took me out and started walking up and down the hallway. The nurse put us into a room as we were next and then thats when all hell broke loose. I had a bad seizure and they had to give me an up the butt to stop it. The doc came in and all he wanted to know if we needed to go down stairs to the ER. But Mammy kept saying I was all right and he wasn't to worry. Well lets just say I was out of it when he checked my ears out. I have a slight outer ear infection but that wouldn't cause the seizures that I am having. So I have to have the drops put in my ear again for a few days.
I get home and I am fine, I am chatting up a storm and I even talked to Nanny on the phone. Other than having stinky nappies I am doing great.
Sín é

Oh Maddy called and my belly surgery has been changed to June 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment