Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Weekend

Well lets start on Friday, I was sucking back oxygen and sleeping a good bit but doing OK. On Saturday we were busy went on the bus well we had to take Eoghan and Maura to Scoil Gaeilge. While there the batteries died in my pulse ox machine no big deal Mammy went to the shop and got more. Came home and I got to hang out in my Man Chair. Maura likes to hang out with me on it and we have fun. Mammy got to have a good nights sleep as Daddy stayed up with me.
Sunday was a very lazy day my machine was beeping a bit but it would stop on its own. I slept a good bit too so Mammy has me listening to my music now.
It was funny Mammy went to Costco to do the shopping and we knew when she got back. She pulled in to the yard down stairs to unload the shopping and we could hear the music. She had Celtic Thunder blasting in the van. I guess that was the biggest excitement of the day.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment