Thursday, April 21, 2011

The week so far

Well I haven't had any "bad" seizures since Sunday. Now the ones we say are "bad" they are the ones that I have to get the up the butt for. I have had a few tonic seizures and they hurt and afterwards I don't like any one touching me for a while. I threw up the other day its been a while since that has happened but thankfully it hasn't happened again.
Otherwise I am doing okay a bit sleepy but as Mammy would say "its the weather"
Eoghan and Maurs get their holidays on Wednesday so it will be a bit noisy in the house during the day. Got the call that my tummy surgery has been all cleared by the insurance company. Mammy is still waiting for the papers for my surgery that is coming up in 2 weeks the one where I get my hard ware removed.
Oh well
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment