Saturday, April 9, 2011

We haven't seen this one in a while


This is what happened to me last night. Mammy was hoping that it only happened on one side I wouldn't have to go to the emergency. Well Mammy was able to get it stopped with an up the butt. That I didn't like but the seizure was worse I wasn't able to stop my leg and hand twitching and then my breathing was funny too. The last few time I have had this seizure Mammy hasn't been able to get it to stop at home but then both of my legs and arms were twitching and I have ended up in the emergency. One time even in the emergency they were not able to stop it and I ended up in special care on a machine that helped me to breath.So of all the seizures and episodes that I have this is the bad one.


Maura made her First Confession today and we went to the Church with her. I was all dressed up in my shirt and tie, jacket, jeans and you know what happened? As soon as we sat down in church my heart rate dropped. Maura kept pointing at my machine to let Mammy know well. So Mammy just laid me across her knees and started to rub my chest to make my heart rate go up but it wasn't working so she pressed down a few time hard and that did the job. So my heart rate went from 48, to 56,to 74,to 111,to 156,to 193. It went back down to normal after about a minute. Everything has been fine since. The weather is really nice outside and Mammy is blaming the change in the temperatures for the episodes may be she is right.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment