Saturday, April 19, 2014

Friday, Friday

We went over to Nanny's house today and on the way I got to see the Park Rangers on horses
When we were at Nanny's we got to see Aunt Mary, Eileen, Aunt Peggy and Uncle Pat. Mammy took this picture of me hanging out at Nanny's.
After we left Nanny's house we went and I got my haircut. I tell you I am a fine looking gasúr now with my new hair cut.
I will be going on my holidays for a few days next week. I will be checking in to Hotel CHONY on Tuesday for a VEEG and they are also supposed to some cardiac workup on me too. The cardiac work up is for the new seizure medication that I am on. So ladies get my crib ready as I will be seeing you all on Tuesday in Tower 6.
After having a great day out and about I ended up having a few seizures and my poor tummy is all upset again. 
Oh well Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment