Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Oh Daddy!!!!

Happy Easter everyone!!!! We went to Auntie Dee and Rick's house for Easter. When we got there Daddy pushed me up the driveway. Hehehe that was fun.
I got to hang out on the back deck in the sunshine and yes they put Bunny ears on me
This is a picture that Mammy loves and yes she took it
She also took some pictures of Eoghan, Maura and my cousin Aidan
and here are more pictures of them


and here is Nanny with some of them
I have a good cough and Mammy had Daddy take me to the doctors office to get checked out. We were there for a long time waiting to see the doctor. The good news lungs are clear, throat not red, and my ears are fine I just have a cough and at times a runny nose so they said I am fine.
Mammy had to go to the dentist and when she came back she was talking funny. I hope she will be okay tomorrow as we are checking in to Hotel CHONY (Children's Hopsital of New York also known as Columbia Presbyterian Children's Hospital ) for a few days. I am having a VEEG done and that is just fancy talk for a video of me while I am hooked up to a machine to check my brain waves out to see what my seizures are up to.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment