Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wow

What an amazing weekend I had. It is really unbelievable so many people are moved by the picture of Steve-o and me. So a big Thank You to the photographer for catching that brilliant picture. We also cannot forget to Thank all involved in making the Spartan Special Needs Race possible.
Mammy was talking about getting me a special needs jogging stroller because I am really getting too big for the baby jogger I have. She has gotten very crafty at keeping my long legs away from the front wheel when it is nice out by using the hood and a pillow and when its not nice weather wise the rain cover keeps my long legs away from the front wheel.

 So there is a gofundme page set up to help get my new jogging stroller.  http://www.gofundme.com/8coveo
Steve-o gave Mammy the push to do this for me
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment