Thursday, March 31, 2011

You know what tickles Mammy the wrong way ????

Come here and I'll tell you. She doesn't like it when people call me " The Baby ". I know I am the youngest but you really have to remember that I am 6 years old so I really am a little boy or as my Nanny says "little man" or as others call me " the little lad". I know I wear nappies, I know I like to chew on a pacifier, I know I suck my thumb, I know I don't walk, talk, sit or see but I am not a baby I am Finnian.
Mammy has gotten to the point now that she just either ignores when people call me "the Baby" or she will just say "you mean Finnian ". To Mammy I have always been Finnian never the baby even when I was a baby. She says they spent a lot of time picking out the right name for me and she might be friendlier to people if they used it and not call me "the Baby".

So remember I am Finnian not ................ Its Finnian
Sín é


No comments:

Post a Comment