Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Monday Monday

Well today started out great for me. I got washed and Bonnie gave me a massage. I was really having fun chatting away for my self. Then my PT came and he was making me do things I didn't really want to do but Mammy said I had to behave and just do it. You know I did feel better afterwards. I am off my pain meds and doing really good. I have great movement in my legs and I am starting to kick again. I am not looking forward to next week as my PT said I have to go back in the stander. Its OK because during the day I will just cry and Bonnie will take me out (hehehe). Now Mammy is not as easy she will make me do my time in it wheather I like it or not.
I had been doing great with my feeds and I was on one when the Teacher came. Then the cough came and Maura told my teacher to watch out I was probably about to throw up and yes I did. The milk came flying out of my mouth and my nose. Yes, yes I always have throw up come out my nose. My teacher was reading a book about a butterfly when it happened. Thankfully I didn't get any on her or her book just got it all over myself and my man chair. But I was cranky after that happened so I went to sleep.
Oh yeah, later on when I woke up I started pulling on my dressing on my right leg so Mammy put me on my right side so I wouldn't be pulling at it. But guess what I did next? Yup I started to pull on the one on my left leg. So she put shorts back on me so I wouldn't be pulling at them. Oh well lets see what happens tomorrow.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment