Monday, May 23, 2011

Whats been happening and Mammy is slacking big time

Well you can see Mammy hasn't put any pictures up from Maura's Communion yet so I will have to keep after her. The week passed by pretty quickly. I went in to the hospital and they hooked me up to the EEG. We were told it would be for 24 hours but then when we got there they were thinking about keeping me for a few days. What else is new that always seems to happen. Mammy showed Susan the video that Eoghan took of my bad seizure and she said we would have to show the doctor in the morning. Of course I didn't have anything big but what else is new. I never seem to have a good one for them while I am hooked up. So when the doc came in she said that I could go home and Mammy showed her the video. Well she wants a copy of it to show to the big boys to see if they will give me a VNS to help with my seizures. We got to go home in less that 24 hours.
We get home and go back to our normal schedule. On Friday night my pulse ox machine dies on us so Mammy stayed up all night checking me with the small pulse ox. We cannot leave that one on as it can fall off easy and it doesn't beep when my rates change.Got a brand new pulse ox machine with a carry bag so now I am styling.
I started to throw up again well what else is new right? Mammy was wrecked so Daddy stayed up and had to clean up my throw up heheehe, he didn't like that.
I am back to my old tricks again on Sunday night my heart rate was low a few times then on Monday I had to be put on Oxygen.I also had 2 tonic clonic seizures and I had to get an up the butt so when my PT came I wasn't in any shape to do any standing so he just did some stretching with me.Monday night I threw up and I had the nasal cannual in my nose so Mammy cleaned me up and the next thing the alarm is going off that my O2 was low and Mammy turned it up and the alarm was still going off. You know that what the problem was there was throw up in the nasal cannual so I wasn't getting the O2. Yeah when I throw up it comes out my nose every time its yucky.
The tempature has gone up to the high 70's and my body is not liking it at all. I am like a wet noodle and I feel crappy and yup I am still throwing up. So we will see when I have the surgery on my tummy if I will still throw up.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment