Sunday, May 8, 2011

Saturday and Sunday

Well I started to throw up again so I really don't know whats going on with me. Mammy was thinking that maybe it was because he made my pump give me my milk faster so she turned it down again. Thankfully I haven't had any big seizures just a few small ones the usual ones that we don't pay too much mind to.
Today is Mothers Day so Happy Mothers Day to all the Mammies out there. I threw up again today but it wasn't too bad I am in fine form other wise. My legs don't really hurt today so Mammy is taking me off the pain med and just going to give me some Panadol instead. She wants to see if it because of the pain med I am throwing up . With me you never know what sets me off.
Mammy has so much laundry to do well with me throwing up all over and I leaked out of my nappy and wet the couch so she will have to do that tomorrow along with all the other laundry.

Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment