Sunday, May 15, 2011

Whats been happening

I'm back, blogger was having problems and we couldn't write here for a few days.I was having a great session with my Speech therapist the other day and of course I ended it with a seizure that didn't want to stop so they gave me an up the butt and it stopped that sucker.
Saturday was a busy day as it was Maura's First Communion and there was a small party after in the house. Mammy will put up pictures later.
Sunday oh what a Sunday. Mammy went down to NYU to an Epilepsy Conference so Bonnie came in to watch me. Oh boy did I scare the puttins out of them. yup you guessed I had a BIG seizure and they gave me an up the butt, but it took a while for it to stop. They almost called for Emergency services to come and get me. So afterwards they were really watching every little thing I did. Eoghan did a great job he video taped me having the seizure and Mammy was able to show the doctors.
I went in to get a new reading of my brain waves. At first it was only for 24 hours but when I got in they said I would be in for 2-3 days. After one night and then seeing the video they let me out. Now they are taking the information to the Big Boys that do the brain surgery to see if they would give me a VNS. So we will have to wait and see what happens.
Its horrible here all its done is rain, rain ,rain and now its cold too.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment