Tuesday, February 8, 2011

GI appointment

Today Mammy and Bonnie took me and Eoghan to see the GI doctor for a follow up appointment. Eoghan has a problem with his belly too and we go to the same doctor. Well Mammy and Dr.K had a big talk about my problem and so I have to go to the surgeon. Mammy has already gotten an appointment to see Dr.C the end of this month. I know I am going to have the nissen on my tummy. Dr.K doesn't think that the j/g-tube would be a good option for me and he doesn't think I need the j-tube right now.
I think Mammy is ready for all this snow and ice to be gone. She went boom today when she went around the side of the van. yup she fell on the dirty mound of snow. Her hand is all scratched and she said a few choice words I cannot repeat them here. She was giving off because she dirtied her trousers when she fell.
Mammy will update again after my biopsy and let you all know how I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment